Friday Listday: Jumping Jackrabbits Edition
July 19, 2013
Question for the troops (you are the troops). What day is it? (Answer: Friday. Or July 19. Or the sixth day. But the answer I’m looking for is Friday, you guys.)
What do we do on Fridays? (And by “on Fridays” I mean “about every 16th Friday, when I actually decide to blog.”) (Answer: Listday.)
Let’s Friday Listday, y’all.
1. This afternoon we are going to Westerner Days here in Red Deer! We apparently cannot get enough of fairs, you guys! I just looked it up, and this fair includes miniature horse shows (!!!), the Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club (?!?!?!), and Super Dogs (which reminds me of that pig show at the CO State Fair). I am excited!
Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club. What is going on?!?!? I’m terrified.
2. I am writing some curriculum about how to make wise decisions. I wish I would write it, so I could use it and then maybe I would make the wise decision to stop posting pictures of jumping rabbits and make some money by writing curriculum. It’s a vicious cycle.
3. Watch this video. It’s literally 7 seconds. This bear has the best manners! He’s probably a relative of the Berenstains.
4. Last night we went to Bower Ponds for some outdoor theater. Romeo and Juliet: The Mosquito Diaries.
Actually, I was terrified all day that the play would be ruined by bugs, but they weren’t too bad. (I think they were less bad because there was a literal cloud of Deet surrounding us and our lungs at all times, but that’s the price we pay for culture.)
These smiles are brought to you by Deet.
5. It is possible that I am going to be in a parade tomorrow. That’s all I have to say for now.
6. Red Deer friends! (I don’t have any Red Deer friends.) There are tons of clothes on clearance at Target right now! And they’re almost all cute. Except why won’t this peplum top trend go away? Anyhoo, cheap clothes at Target. Do it up.
7. This article made me want to buy and live in a camper. They’re cute, and I could travel to every fair in North America and see jumping rabbits to my heart’s content.
OK, gotsta go! Have a good times weekend!