May 4, 2012
Hi! I think it’s time to have us a little weekend fun. Friday Listday style.
1. This is the kind of burglar I would be.
2. You guys. It’s May. This means that it’s about time for yard sales and estate sales and the monthly vintage street fair at Aspen Grove! Diana, Heather and I will be up early Saturday morning looking for darling vintage finds. Also, remember how I bought that heater that I thought was a fan last year? This year I have resolved to read tags before making purchases.
3. OK, you all have met Gladys, yes? This video is so old, but I saw it again the other day and it just kills me. Please watch it. You will be happy with that decision.
4. We’re having a big study weekend because finals are next week. This means we will need frequent distractions and breaks. We’re thinking snacks, episodes of Friends, walks, sit-ups, and dance parties. Any other suggestions?
5. So one of my favorite songs right now is “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. And I first started liking the song because I saw this dad and this sweet little girl singing it together. Home is whenever I’m with you.
6. This is the coolest baby ever. I’m making him my stylist.
7. A friend posted this video on Facebook this week and it’s beautiful and powerful. It’s an animated depiction of Jesus’ 40 days in the wilderness. It must have been lonely. And fascinating. And difficult. We do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, you guys.
Have such a good weekend, friends!