I’ve Got You Covered
April 20, 2012
Oh my gosh, Friday finally arrived. Too bad I have to do so much work this weekend. But, still. I think we should celebrate. With an ordered list.
1. Hedgehogs are so rude.
2. Last night Diana and I watched about a million of these famous You Tube videos. We may have cried a tiny little bit at Christian the Lion being reunited with his former owners.
3. I was such a failure at writing my paper yesterday, you guys. First mistake: sitting in the student center instead of the library. There were just so many friends and so many people to chat with and so many videos to watch and so much music to listen to and so many phone calls to make. Doing Hebrew word studies of Joshua just seemed to get lost in the shuffle. But I am on it today.
4. Here is a list of 33 animals who are extremely disappointed in you. They really just wish that you would get it together.
5. Aren’t we so excited for new episodes? The answer is yes. Yes, we are.
6. I am forever indebted to Diana for introducing me to my new fave song, “I’ve Got You Covered.” Listening to it on repeat like a psycho. Join on in.
7. Let’s remember this. God hasn’t given us a spirit of fear, but one of power and love and of a sound mind. His perfect love drives out fear. His love is truth. Fear is a liar.
Have a lovely weekend. Spend some time with Jesus. Spend some time with friends. Keep it real.