February 28, 2012
In lieu of a very crabby post from a girl who is overwhelmed by school and currently drowning her back in Biofreeze, I suggest that you do the following:
* Explain why Skeletor felt the need to stand this way at the Oscars. Did she want people to be frightened of her bony leg? Did she want people to think her translucent leg was sexy? Was it a signal to an alien race that they can now invade Earth? Help.
* Bring me some baked pancake squares.
* Be impressed and a bit dismayed with how this crabby girl was able to work a whole lot of Little House on the Prairie into her blog post on Boundless this week.
* Visit Despair.com. Because it contains stuff like this.
* Surprise me with tickets to the Toby Mac concert here in Denver on March 15.
* Visit Kendi Everyday for some cute outfit inspiration.
* Watch the Cosbys singing Ray Charles for their grandparents’ anniversary. It always cheers crabby people up.
* Visit Kristy’s blog for some funny thoughts on why she would be great on The Bachelor.
* Remind yourself (and me) that the Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in lovingkindness. We can cast all our anxieties on him because he cares for us.
So get to it. You have a lot to do in lieu of reading a blog post here!